B2029 - BitcoinSV Berlin
Holy Satoshi 2019
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Dreaming of a green Christmas ... at the B2029 XMAS Party!
At the end of an eventful year we come together to celebrate the second coming of Satoshi Nakamoto and to pray for the numbers to go up. Dreaming of a green Christmas and the Genesis upgrade.
As we read from the holy whitepaper, we serve mulled wine and other liquid spirits.
Looking for forward to TX with you!
Please RSVP here:
No Bitcoin SV required.
P2P is the key.
Prinzessinnenstraße 16 · Berlin
19:00 Open Doors
19:15 Metanet Techtalk #2 mit Robin Kohze:
"Hive - how to order Information" followed by Q&A
20:00 B2029 Xmas Party with tasty Glühwein, festive music, spiritual drinks and glittering Satoshis.
21:15 The 100 Million Satoshi Raffle
21:30 - Open end - Party!
B2029 proudly presents:
We will hold a raffle, and the 1st prize are 100 Million Satoshis! Of course there are more prizes: a book, a memory game and a t-shirt await the lucky winners.
Participants will buy the raffle tickets using their wallets of choice, and we will use the occasion to onboard Newcomers by showing them how easy it is to send money with a Handcash wallet.
The winners will be determined using the TX Id of their payments. Only attendees can participate, so if you haven't registered yet, you should do so now at: meetup.com/holy-satoshi
Shout out and "Thank you!" to the Bitcoin Association for their support!
The 100 Million Satoshi Raffle
- The main prize is 100 Million Satoshi. We have three more non-cash prizes: 1 book, 1 t-shirt and 1 original memory game
- 1 raffle ticket is 1 EUR
- To buy a raffle ticket, send 1 EUR worth of BSV to the B2029 wallet (TBA)
- You can buy as many tickets as you want.
- The first two digits of the transaction ID is your lot number
- If your lot number contains a 0,7,8 or 9 you have a blank
- When the lot sales has ended we throw the dice twice for each price.
- If your lot number matches the two-digit number we diced, you win. If there are two or more people with the same winning lot number, the one with the lowest 3rd digit wins.
- If nobody has the lot number we diced, we throw the dice again.
- No cash disbursement and/or an replacement of the prizes is possible, recourse to the courts is not permitted.