B2029 - BitcoinSV Berlin
Fiat Lux - Genesis Upgrade Party
<p><strong>Next Event:</strong> Tuesday, February 4 — 18:00 <a href="https://b2029.org/fiat-lux-genesis-upgrade-party"><strong><h3>→ Genesis Upgrade Party </h3></strong></a></p>
<p><a href="https://b2029.org/events">→ more events</a></p>
B2029.org proudly presents the Bitcoin SV Genesis Upgrade Party on Feb 4, 2020
Witness the Beginning of History
Tue, Feb 4 — 18:00 → Genesis Upgrade Party
The Genesis Protocol upgrade is an important milestone in the history of Bitcoin: For the last 10 years Bitcoin Core (BTC) restricted Bitcoin so that its potential never came into being. With the Genesis upgrade Bitcoin SV removes these restrictions, in particular the restriction on blocksize , and the original programming language (called Script) is restored to its full functionality. Bitcoin will finally be as it is defined in the Bitcoin Whitepaper.
The Genesis upgrade also marks the beginning of the Metanet: Data and payments in one single platform. Monetization of content powered by micropayments. A whole new world!
Witness this historic event at the B2029 space featuring:
- a multi-channel sound & video wall
to watch the events unfold in real time
- Drinks and Snacks
- interesting people
- maybe a live link (tba)
- - ... stay tuned! We are working on more!
Please RSVP on meetup.com
Date: February 4, 2020
Location: B2029 Space
18:00 Walk in
20:00 - 24:00 Multi-Channel Genesis Upgrade Coverage
Please RSVP on meetup.com
Highlighted Changes of the Genesis Protocol Update:
In the beginning God created the internet and the iPhone.
And the internet was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the networks.
And God said, “Let there be light,”
and there was Bitcoin.
And Satoshi saw that the Bitcoin was good. And Craig Wright separated the Bitcoin from the darkness.
Hard forked from Genesis 1 on Jan 19 2020
10 years ago | Block: 62499
"I don't care."
Following a number of notable leaks, the iPhone 4 was first unveiled on June 7, 2010, at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, and was released on June 24, 2010, in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Japan.
24 Jun 2010
Additional Consensus Changes:
- Remove the consensus limit on the number of signature operations per MB of block space
- Remove the consensus limit on the maximum number of signature operations per transaction
- Remove the consensus limit on the number of op codes per script
- Remove the consensus limit on the maximum script element size
- Remove the consensus limit on the maximum number of elements in a script
- Remove the consensus limit on the maximum number of public keys per multisig
- Increase the consensus limit on the maximum transaction size to 1GB.
Changes for the Genesis Upgrade
January 15, 2020
❝Metanet is a replacement for the shitshow that is the Internet today.❞
Cambridge Metanet Society, October 2019